Recipe from Health Meets Food
2 Tbsp Hungarian Paprika
1 tsp Sugar, granulated
1/4 tsp Salt
1/4 tsp Black pepper, ground
1/4 tsp Ginger, ground
1/2 tsp Cardamom, ground
1 tsp Cumin, ground
1/8 tsp Cloves, ground
1/4 tsp Cinnamon, ground
1/8 tsp Allspice, ground
1/8 tsp Cayenne Pepper, ground
4 each (2 lbs) Chicken thighs, boneless, skinless
- Gather all ingredients and equipment.
- Trim chicken and refrigerate until ready to cook.
- Preheat the broiler to medium-high heat, placing the broiler rack about 8 inches away from the top. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place all of the spices in a small mixing bowl and stir well. Rub a generous amount of the spice rub on the chicken thighs.
- Place the chicken on a sheet pan and place underneath the broiler. Cook chicken until the outside in browned (roughly 5 minutes). Continue to cook in the oven until chicken has reached temperature of 165 degrees, about 10 minutes.
- When the chicken is finished cooking, all to rest for 5 minutes. Serve warm.
For nutrition information, visit: Health Meets Food